SPS 3Sixty - Conspicuity guaranteed
SPS 3Sixty has been designed by a team of experts from the plastic and rubber industry with help and assistance from SPS personnel who have over ten years experience in reflective bollard technology.
Internally moulded struts ensure that the bollard shell does not compress which means no cracking or creasing of the rigid reflective material.
- Robust construction due to internally moulded reinforcement struts.
- The frame of the 3Sixty bollard will not compress thus preventing the rigid reflective material from creasing and cracking.
- Impact and weather resistant synthetic rubber compound incorporating a 3mm moulded in steel base plate for added strength delivers a high level of vandal resistance.
- Following impact or vandal rotation the rubber base will always return to its correct orientation.
- No springs or mechanical parts.
- 3Sixty will absorb impacts from any direction.
- An ultra low profile base is designed to miss low ground clearance vehicles which are often the cause of premature failure.
- Fluorescent yellow reflective materials provide high visibility night AND day.
- Side reflectors are angled for additional conspicuity from the front and rear; they are particularly effective for vehicles turning into junctions which ordinarily would not catch the reflective panels on the bollard.
- All graphics are recessed.
- The recycled logo is moulded into the bollard shell to ensure end of life ‘recyclability’ advice.
- A production date stamp is also moulded in to every bollard to assist batch recognition and tracking.
- 3Sixty is easy to install by anchor cage but can also be fitted in to a NAL socket, retrofitted to redundant baselight housings and will fit directly on to a number of current reflective bollard footprints.
- Rear reflective panels are standard with 3Sixty – no extra over required. The rear panels are designed for visibility either side of a centre island column to avoid unnecessary wastage.
- 3Sixty has been value engineered to produce a highly competitive price without reducing quality standards.
- For optimum panel definition the bollard is standard in black but white is available upon request.
- Easy to clean (no chemicals required) and virtually maintenance free.
3Sixty can easily be adapted to fit redundant base lights
Although specifically designed for Pedestrian Islands the bollard is suitable for numerous sites where traffic control is necessary.
Conspicuity is guaranteed with 3Sixty.
Rear reflective panels come as standard.
Reflective side panels are angled to assist vehicles turning into junctions
3Sixty has a slim but aesthetically designed appearance
Value engineered for a highly competitive price without effecting quality or performance.